Sunday, March 15, 2009

Las Brisas



Our room wasn't ready when we arrived so we wandered around the property, feeling a little lost and somewhat tired from the journey. Not too tired to lounge around the pool though, where I felt very smug that I had worn shorts for the trip. We had a couple of Coronas around the pool, and a light lunch at the restaurant on the pool level. I had delicious chicken fajitas while Bob stuck with a tried and true ... hamburger.

We finally got into our room shortly after 1 PM (2 PM CDT). Our balcony overlooks the beach from the 17th floor and we can hear the surf even when the balcony window and shutters are closed. I'm thinking a walk on the beach is in order yet this afternoon.

The hotel staff are very pleasant and helpful. I love the feel of the cold tile on my feet as I sit by the window. The room temperature is perfect. Feels like a day in paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment